Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I have created a monster..

Since Brooke was born I have been a picture taking fool. I am by NO means good at it and certainly don't have a good camera (someday I would love a real one though!). About a year ago I gave up using my point-n-shoot and now I pretty much exclusively use my handy dandy, always within reach, Iphone 4. It gets the job done and if I want the pictures to look good all I have to do is go outside. Brooke has the routine down. Usually when she wakes up from her nap she comes into my sewing room and asks what I made. Then we head out the front door and lay the things down on the grass and take pics! I always take several and then go through and pick out the best ones. If I have made a clothing item I use her as my model. Lately she gets all animated and posey. This is best illustrated below:

Wait for it..... 







She. is. speshul.

The following photo "shoot" happened when I simply said we needed to take a picture of her in her new boots to send to daddy (because he thought it was stupid that I got her boots and she wouldn't wear them). He was wrong. Again. ;) I just love these pictures, but they also make me sad. She looks so dang grown up! I can't believe she will be 4 in 3 1/2 months! 
















That girl has spunk I tell ya! I can't get enough of her!! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love her!!! I am bringing my big camera to TX...maybe we can do some pics while I am there!!! I need to get the dust off of the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's too cute! I love the boots! They do grow up to fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...